The 2020 annual giving campaign is from November 15 – December 15. While supplies last, you will receive a calendar for a donation of $25 or more. The calendar features photos of wetland plants, animals and habitats submitted by our supporters.
The Carolina Wetlands Association is a non-partisan, science- based organization advocating for wetlands.
- Army Corps of Engineers announces proposal to renew and revise nationwide permits regulated under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act. [Read Article]
- Green Biz reports, Are wetlands the answer to the ‘invisible’ wastewater crisis? [Read Article]
- Coastal Land Trust Adds To Salmon Creek Natural Area [Read Article]
- Science Magazine reports, Distorting science, putting water at risk [Read Article]
- SELC opposes plan to destroy 200 acres of S.C. wetlands for development [Read article]
- NC Policy Watch reports, DEQ denies key permits for MVP Southgate natural gas pipeline [Read article]
- Conserving Carolina reports, Saving Our Rare and Beautiful Mountain Bogs [Read article]
- A study published by Pacific Northwest National Laboratories Study Shows Coastal Wetlands Aid in Carbon Sequestration [Read article]