The Carolina Wetlands Association invites you to submit up to 3 photos for our 2021 calendar, where we showcase our beautiful and valuable wetlands. Photos submitted should feature North and South Carolina wetland ecosystems/locations, including landscapes, specific plants or animals found in wetland ecosystems, or people enjoying wetlands such as fishing, paddling, hiking or birding.
- Google Form – You must have a Google account to submit your photo(s) using this form.
- Email – Attached your photos to an email and include the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address (to receive calendar if selected)
- Description of each photo submitted (Location, State, Date Taken, Identify habitat, species, or people).
- Photo Files – Upload image file(s) – (3 photos maximum) Please include your name and photo subject in the file name of each photo. Landscape orientation is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Do you confirm that you hold all rights to the image?
- If any recognizable people are in your photo(s), did you you have their permission to take their photograph?
NOTE: By submitting the photo, you give Carolina Wetlands Association permission to use the photo in publications.
Deadline for Submissions
Deadline for submissions is September 30, 2020.
Owners of the winning photos will receive a calendar.
Calendars will be available as part of our Annual Giving Campaign in November and December.