Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the Carolina Wetland Association. The financial support of our sponsors provides critical support to enable us to fulfill our mission of promoting the understanding, protection, restoration, and enjoyment of North and South Carolina’s wetlands through science-based programs, education, and advocacy.
We are a non-member organization that relies on donations from individuals and corporations to sustain our mission. The Sponsorship Program provides a way for your to show your support of the Carolina Wetlands Association and for us to provide consistent exposure to all sponsors.
Benefits of becoming a sponsor
- Logo and website link on our website (www.carolinawetlands.org)
- Link to our list of sponsors on our monthly newsletter (750 subscribers and at 33% open rate)
- Recognition at events
How to become a sponsor
Complete the Sponsorship Form and select your method of payment
Methods of Payment
- Mail: Print the form and mail with your check.
- Invoice: Submit the form online and we will send you an invoice
- Online: Submit the form online and pay online through PayPal Giving Fund.
Thank you for your donation. Once we receive your donation, you will receive a receipt for your records and we will contact you to obtain your logo for use on our website, newsletter, and other publications. For questions, contact email@example.com.
CarWA a 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. EIN # 47-4312834