Carolina Wetlands Association is a non-partisan, science- based organization advocating for wetlands.
We adhere to the following principles to guide our work:
- Achieving successful results and solutions through thoughtful collaborations and partnerships.
- Inspiring others to respect, appreciate, and enjoy wetlands throughout the Carolinas
- Initiating and encouraging activities that engage a broad community in understanding, protecting and preserving our state’s wetlands
- Committing to the highest quality work, measurable goals, and work products.
Our work is organized into the following program areas:
- Outreach: Promoting widespread understanding of and engagement in wetlands.
- Advocacy: Encouraging policies and programs that promote wetland conservation and protection.
- Science: Encouraging the advancement of wetland science and practices.
- Sustainability: Ensuring a viable organization for the long term to protect, promote, and restore wetlands.